Street evangelizing and forward open sharing of your faith is restricted in Muslim countries. This team will gain a deeper understanding of Islam, interact with locals, experience their life and interact with Syrian refugees.
Leader: Mike & Zarahi Dairy
Dates: April 19-29, 2019
Those who join the team to Japan will focus their efforts on assisting the Kaylors at their church in Osaka.
Leader: April Allen
Dates: June 21-July 3, 2019
Because of restrictions in the Muslim world (no street evangelism or forward sharing) and the need to be culturally appropriate, this team will experience a deeper understanding of Islam, interact with the locals, and spend time praying together for this part of the world.
Leader: Roberto & Amy Artiga
Dates: June 20 – July 3
MEXICO (Family Trip)
This is an opportunity for families to serve together, in a variety of churches, with our missionaries Randy & Luisina Mishler on the Baja Peninsula.
Leader: Mark & Moe Daniels
Dates: July 9/10/11 – July 18/19/20 2019
The purpose of the trip to Spain is to help lead an English Camp for grade school and high school kids at the church plant in Malaga. This is an evangelistic outreach to the city.
Leader: Joy Corbin
Dates: June 28/29 – July 13/14/15
Our partner church, Life Church Uganda will be launching a new campus in July. This team will help with evangelism, practical serving opportunities, prayer, and general ministry.
Dates: July 2019
Those who join the team to Myanmar/Burma will be ministering at the Mannahouse church plant in the capital city, as well as other ministries that the church has developed in Myanmar.
Leader: Marv Feigenspan
Dates: October 2019
CAMBODIA (Skilled Labor Construction)
If you have construction experience and skill, please apply to join this team! A sweeping move of God is taking place in Cambodia and this team will strengthen the revival through their labor and service.
Leader: Art Johansen
Dates: October 2019
THAILAND & LAOS (Youth Conference)
The team headed to Thailand & Laos will minister to the teen youth whose parents serve as missionaries in Laos. There will be opportunities for worship, teaching and a lot of fun.
Leader: Trent & Maddie Meistrell
Dates: October 2019
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
WHO CAN GO ON A STORM TEAM?
Not everyone can, or is called to, pack up all their belongings and become career missionaries. But many of us can, and should, go on short term trips. Anyone who has a heart to serve others can join a team.
WHAT IS THE AGE REQUIREMENT TO PARTICIPATE ON A STORM TEAM?
– Applicants must be at least 12 years of age unless otherwise noted for a specific trip.
– All applicants 18 years and under must receive parental approval.
– Applicants under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent who satisfies the application process.
– Applicants over the age of 16 but under 18 may attend without a parent but must have parental permission and fulfill the requirements of the application process.
HOW DO I APPLY TO BE PART OF A TEAM?
– First, choose which team you would like to be part of. See the destinations for 2019 above.
– To apply, please click on the “Apply” button below.
– Fill out the application form and submit your $100 non-refundable deposit.
WHAT DOES THE TRIP COST INCLUDE?
– The trip cost is all-inclusive and covers the flight, meals on the ground, ministry supplies, transportation on the ground, and lodging.
– It does not include passport fees, airport meals, snacks, or souvenirs.
HOW WILL I KNOW YOU RECEIVED MY APPLICATION?
You should receive an email within minutes of applying, confirming that Mannahouse has received your application. If you do not receive this email, please contact the Global Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I DONATE TO SOMEONE’S TRIP?
– Go to https://mannahouse.church/lead/give/
– Click the “Give Now”button. This takes you to the online giving portal.
– Choose a campus from the “Select Campus” dropdown menu.
– Choose “Missions Trips STORM” from the “Select Fund” dropdown menu.
– Select the Team Member from the “Choose Option” dropdown menu.
– Complete the form.
WHAT ABOUT PASSPORTS & VISAS?
– If your passport expires less than six months after your departure date, you will need to renew your passport as soon as possible. Travel visa requirements vary from country to country and will be determined for each individual trip.
– If you have a non-U.S. passport, you are responsible for finding out if a visa is required for you to travel to a specific country.
– Apply now for a passport if you don’t have one. http://travel.state.gov/passport/passport_1738.html
WHAT IF I DON’T SPEAK THE LANGUAGE WHERE WE ARE GOING?
When necessary, our hosts/missionaries provide interpreters to help our teams communicate. However, it is wise and considerate to learn some phrases in the language of the country you are traveling to. There are many free apps available, such as Duolingo that can help!
1. Choose A Destination Country
2. Click The “Apply” Button
3. Fill Out The Application
4. Submit A $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
5. Once The Application Has Been Processed And The Pastoral Reference Form Has Been Completed, You’ll Receive Communication From Your Trip Leader.