The history of our global church community is expansive. For more than 60 years, Mannahouse has prayed for the world, trained thousands of qualified leaders, and given her best to go anywhere where people need the Gospel, hope, and healing.
Our church community includes generations of individuals, couples, and families that have left the familiar and immersed themselves in cities and communities of foreign nations. We immerse ourselves with them — loving, supporting, and encouraging the local people of these global families as our own.
In addition to 25 church plants across the USA, Mannahouse has planted churches and sent missionaries to multiple nations around the world including:
God has called us to continue impacting these and other nations with the hope found in Jesus Christ. Our future goals are to:
- Send multiple short-term missions teams annually to cities and nations where members of our Global Family are already on the ground.
- Launch 100 new church plants in North America.
- Send 30 additional missionaries into key nations where the majority of people are unreached.
- Be a vital part in helping our missionaries reach the final 58 unreached people groups in a nation in Southeast Asia.
- Establish and provide resources for eight church-planting hubs in strategic nations of the world.
- Translate additional Portland Bible College courses into languages that could be used to train emerging leaders in those nations including Spanish and Japanese.
- Build an online repository complete with church-building leadership resources so that church planters and missionaries anywhere in the world can access them free of charge.
We encourage members of Mannahouse to participate in the future of this vital ministry through continued prayer for our church planters and missionaries, a commitment to financially supporting the vision, and by going in person to reach the nations. Eager to learn more about our global church community? Contact one of your local church campuses today.